Complementary currencies

Authored by: Peter North

The Routledge Companion to Alternative Organization

Print publication date:  December  2013
Online publication date:  January  2014

Print ISBN: 9780415782265
eBook ISBN: 9780203725351
Adobe ISBN: 9781135005399

10.4324/9780203725351.ch12

 Download Chapter

 

Abstract

‘There are now hundreds of projects underway that are utilising new kinds of money … My forecast is that 90–95% of these projects will not survive; but the remaining 5% will succeed in permanently changing our economies, our societies, our civilization, and our world’.

(Lietaer, 2001: 27)

 Cite
Search for more...
Back to top

Use of cookies on this website

We are using cookies to provide statistics that help us give you the best experience of our site. You can find out more in our Privacy Policy. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.