Welcome to Routledge Handbooks Online
Routledge Handbooks Online (RHO) is the new online home for Routledge Handbooks, Companions, and Worlds content.
Routledge Handbooks Online brings together a highly acclaimed, world-class collection of handbooks spanning 18 diverse subject areas, all on one digital platform. Every handbook is edited by leading scholars, is peer-reviewed, and provides a definitive overview of a whole subject area or sub-discipline.
On RHO, every handbook chapter acts as a standalone piece of scholarship, complete with its own abstract and metadata, making it completely searchable and browsable, providing powerful functionality to the student and researcher.
The platform will launch October 2014.
- All chapters are accompanied by an abstract and rich metadata that make searching and research more efficient and effective
- Intuitive search tools enable users to find exactly the material they need across the Handbooks’ and Companions’ multiple subject areas
- Peer-reviewed content ensures quality of research
- Over 15,000 chapters from 300+ volumes available at launch
- Expansive coverage of 18 subject areas including Sociology, Linguistics, Education, and Asian Studies
- All titles DRM-free
- Content available as HTML and PDF, allowing functionality such as highlighting, adding notes, downloading, and printing
- Full text DOIs, OpenURL, and Usage Statistics to aid discoverability and help ensure library patrons are accessing the materials they need.