Welcome to Routledge Handbooks Online
Routledge Handbooks Online (RHO) is the new online home for Routledge Handbooks, Companions, and Worlds content.
Routledge Handbooks Online brings together a highly acclaimed, world-class collection of handbooks spanning over 20 diverse subject areas, all under one digital platform. Every handbook is edited by leading academic scholars, is peer-reviewed, and provides a definitive overview of a whole subject area or sub-discipline.
On RHO, every handbook chapter acts as a standalone piece of scholarship, complete with its own abstract and metadata, making it completely searchable and browsable, providing powerful functionality to the student and researcher.
- All chapters are accompanied by an abstract and rich metadata that makes searching and research more efficient and effective
- Intuitive search tools enable users to find exactly the material they need across the Handbooks’ and Companions’ multiple subject areas
- Peer-reviewed content insures quality of research
- Over 15,000 chapters from 300+ volumes available at launch
- Expansive coverage of 18 subject areas including Sociology, Linguistics, Education, and Asian Studies
- All titles DRM-Free
- Content available as HTML and PDF, allowing functionality such as highlighting, adding notes, downloading, and printing
- Full text DOIs, OpenURL, and Usage Statistics to aid discoverability, and help ensure library patrons are accessing the materials they need.